Facilitating solutions where lived experience meets decision-making to impact the six conditions of systems change: policies, practices, resource flows, relationships and connections, power dynamics, and mental models.
Research at the organizational, municipal, state, regional, and national levels
- Qualitative and Quantitative Methodologies
- End User/Participant Journey Mapping
- Best Practices Reviews
- Actor and Systems Mapping
- Group Model Building
- Online, Mail, and Telephone Surveys
- Focus Groups and Interviews
- Organizational Data Analysis
- Performance Reports, HR Data, Customer Information
- Public Policy/Opinion Research and Analysis
- Data visualization and dissemination
- Demographic analysis and forecasting
- Collective Impact Tools
- Focus on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
How Does Change Work?
The systems thinking paradigm guides how our team seeks to understand problems
and works to create structural, relational, and transformative change.